Dreams About Cleaning House
What do dreams about house mean?
Since we live in our house in waking life, your house in a dream usually represents you or your physical body (the dwelling of your soul).
- It may represent your home life and family interactions.
Floors or Levels in the HouseThe main floor may represent your everyday life. The upstairs or upper floors may represent a higher level of awareness or understanding. The attic may represent memories or your Higher Self and the basement may represent your unconscious and repressed memories and emotions.
RoomsSpecific rooms and/or what takes place in them may represent different aspects of yourself or your life.
Cleaning a Messy HouseIf you dream that your house is messy or dirty you may be repressing negative emotions or neglecting yourself physically.
- You may be disorganized or you may not be thinking clearly.
- To dream of cleaning your house suggests you are in the process of (or should be) clearing out or ridding yourself of the negativity in your life.
Searching for something in the HouseIf you are looking for something in your house, you may be doing some soul-searching.
- You may have lost something in waking life that you are still trying to find in the dream.
Changes in the HouseTo dream that you are in your house with some things that have changed may suggest you are going through some inner changes or you may be dealing with a change in some area of your life.
- You may be changing the way you think or feel about something or someone – whatever has changed should provide more insight.
House needs repairsIf you dream that your house is damaged or in need of repair, you may be concerned about the condition of your house (or your physical body).
- There may be repairs that need to be done that you are neglecting or are not yet aware of. Consider what is in disrepair or damaged and check it out in waking life.
Someone else’s HouseTo dream of being in someone else’s house may represent the house’s owner or your relationship with that person. You may be trying to get to know or understand this person better.
- To be in someone else’s house may be addressing some event that took place there.
- You may be living your life vicariously through this person.
An unknown HouseTo dream of being in an unknown house or the house of a stranger may indicate you are going through changes and don’t recognize new aspects of yourself that are beginning to emerge.
- There may be repressed memories, fears or emotions that you are not acknowledging or dealing with.
Outside of a HouseTo dream of being outside of a house may suggest an unwillingness to see yourself as you really are.
- If the house is dark you may not be seeing something important.
House Break-inIf you dream your house has been broken into, you may be feeling threatened, physically or emotionally abused or it may symbolize an invasion of privacy or disregard for personal boundaries.
Dreams with house
I have multiple dreams that reoccur every now and then. This one would feel the most realistic. It will always start off with me in a empty house, theRead
that dream could be unpleasant for some, it has some erotic content i was at the beach, the weather is very hot and the sun bright, i saw a saunaRead
Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for some time now I've been pretty busy with my studies! But about a week ago I had this dream... It was quit scary soRead
i was a kind of wizard/mage and lucid also, seeing things very clearly like in real life, there was a guy also, the scenario was crazy, a mix betweenRead
I had this dream at a friends house about 3 years ago. I was walking in this old abandon factory with a group of about 5 people. One of them had hiRead
When I moved to a new house when I was ten, I began having recurring dreams that there were graves in my backyard. One of the dreams were like thisRead