FAST House Cleaning
Clean up the mess on the couch. Did you toss your jacket on the armchair when you came home yesterday? Hang it up on the coat rack! Simply put papers in a drawer or your desk and recycle any loose papers.
Clean up all the things on the floor. Grab a basket, put everything that doesn't belong in the living room in the basket, and walk around putting these where they belong.
Clean up the coffee table. Put away the magazines and clear any dishes that have been sitting out.
Tidy up the entertainment center, put away the TV Guide, and put the videos and DVDs where they belong.Pick up the rest of the things on the floor.
Vacuum the carpet quickly.
This is where you probably spend most of your time cooking and eating. You want it to be clean.
- Clean the countertops and toss away any trash.
- Put away all the food. Throw away any crumbs. It's way more sanitary!
- Put all other items where they belong.
- Wipe off the counter and kitchen table with a sponge. Use a regular cleanser such as Windex® or 409®. If you don't have any cleansers, wipe off any hard surfaces with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Clean the sink. If there are unwashed dishes in the sink, rinse off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Wash the dishes by hand if you don't have a dishwasher. Put them on the dish rack to dry afterwards.
- Clean the stove and microwave. Use Clorox® wipes on the inside of the microwave and use steel wool on the stove top to get rid of caked on food and stains. You can also use Ajax or Comet. Finish with a wet cloth or paper towel.
- Sweep Floor and Mop if necessary
They are not fun to clean, but if you quickly clean up the bathrooms, you will be pleased with the outcome.
- Throw away any garbage left in the bathroom into the wastebasket.
- Wipe off the sink area with a wet sponge.
- Clean the tub and shower giving each a quick scrub.
- Clean toilet.
- Clean the floor
- Wipe off any dirty windows. After that, you can clean the mirror if you wish.
- Spray air freshener to make the room smell nice.
- Repeat process with other bathrooms, if needed.